Legandary Vest with sewn pockets for equipment and PALS submachine cells for mounting additional pouches
1. Pockets include draining
2. All pockets fastened with Velcro, with easy manners from slings
3. Waistcoat fastens with enhanced lightning tractor with a long braid of manners. Lightning to a reliable protection strap with Velcro to protect against pollution and stress relief
4. At the bottom sewn detachable belt loops for attaching the discharge / pistol belt
5. Adjusting the jacket size (46 to 68) located on the sides of the lumbar panel.
6. Height adjustment (from 164 to 200 cm) is located on the bottom edge.
7. On top of the yoke stitched evacuation loop lines and PALS - 6 cells wide, 3 row sling height (entirely sewn to each other without spacing)
8. 4 pockets for mags, each shop can fit 2 AKM / AK-74 or 1 PKK / RPK-74.
9. 4 pockets for hand grenades on his chest. Each has an internal pocket for a fuse and shotgun on the cord fastened to the check for arming grenades with one hand
Cordura® 1060d (100% nylon)
Oxford 210d (100% nylon)
Velcro: Alfatex® (Belgium)
Weight: 1100 g
History of foundation "SPLAV" is rooted in the Soviet Union.
The company "SPLAV" began to produce and successfully produces still uniform, special, camouflage clothing, footwear, equipment and related products for the security, military and police structures. The development of new models, the design department of the company is based on the professional experience of the special units, it takes into account the needs and specificities of the different services and combat arms. It produces special equipment repeatedly tested in combat conditions in different climatic zones.