Insulated carrying case Russian Army flask
- Mounting: two built-in clip. For mounting on a classical system PALS / MOLLE need three cells wide and two horizontal rows of cells in height
- All except the pouch valve is a sandwich of fabric Cordura® 500d, soft foam for insulation and keeping in shape, and light lining Oxford 210d
- Log in podrezinen pouch for better retention jar
- Valve with a hole in the center to cover the jars completely covers the top of the jar (except for the cover). Fastens with a button, which is hidden beneath the surface of the valve to protect against tearing and abrasion glare coating. Convenient manners of slings
- At the bottom there is a grommet for drainage water
History of foundation "SPLAV" is rooted in the Soviet Union.
The company "SPLAV" began to produce and successfully produces still uniform, special, camouflage clothing, footwear, equipment and related products for the security, military and police structures. The development of new models, the design department of the company is based on the professional experience of the special units, it takes into account the needs and specificities of the different services and combat arms. It produces special equipment repeatedly tested in combat conditions in different climatic zones.