- Can be worn with or without podstezhkoy
- High and wide gate. Hood with visor, which is embedded in the plastic to make tough shape. For careful fitting of the hood on it, there are three adjustments
- Front zipper with two locks, unbuttoned both above and below
- Windproof flap covering the front zipper
- Cuffs with Velcro adjustment for smooth wrist girth
- Utyazhka waist and bottom by elastic cords for protection against the cold under clothing
- Flap front pockets and zipper fastened Canadian (on tape leg) buttons, is more reliable compared to conventional buttons. Buttons are large, making them easy to work with thick gloves
- Quilted lining with insulation that extends the life of clothing (insulation remains in place when washing or dry cleaning)
- Putting to Smokey and buttoning when wearing as a separate jacket is made with the help of friendly lenticular American-style buttons
- Hood, adjustable oval face. For comfortable wearing the inside of the hood is trimmed fleece
- Vents on the armpits
- Knitted cuffs for comfort
- Inside pocket with zipper on the left
History of foundation "SPLAV" is rooted in the Soviet Union.
The company "SPLAV" began to produce and successfully produces still uniform, special, camouflage clothing, footwear, equipment and related products for the security, military and police structures. The development of new models, the design department of the company is based on the professional experience of the special units, it takes into account the needs and specificities of the different services and combat arms. It produces special equipment repeatedly tested in combat conditions in different climatic zones.