- The belt is adjustable in size using the side elastics
- Overvalued belt for easy carrying ammunition on the belt
- Belt loops for a waist belt
- Reinforcing plates to mitigate the insert on the knees (photo A)
- Mesh for ventilation in the groin area
- The bottom trousers with an elastic band
- Slimming pants cuffs at the bottom of tape that prevents debris in the shoes
- Pockets: 2 side, 2 on the hips to bend the top, which prevents spontaneous loss of items under the knife 1, 2 rear
- Designed for parachute piece suit, was very convenient for tourists. All that the ground under a parachute, and a good backpack.
- Durable thick canvas cloth that has been seated and have increased resistance to fading. Tarpaulin breathes, protects against wind and moisture are not afraid campfire (if not dry clothes on the campfire cable) and not bite the insects.
- Free cut jacket does not restrict movement and devoid of protruding parts. Due to the absence of the lower pockets, it can be worn as trousers and tucked into pants.
- Characteristic for uniform buttons.
- Hem adjusts to fit.
- Two front pockets and side easy-to-access pockets on the sleeves reserved valves. Inside pocket for documents made of water-repellent fabric.
- Ventilation in the most overheated areas in the jacket and pants provides mesh fabric.
- The most intense (elbows and knees) are enhanced with additional overlays (on his knees with a softening insert).
- Pants with high adjustable straps with elastic waistband and a wide shoulder strap and comfortable to wear on the belt allow the necessary ammunition.
- Free cut, drawstring bottom legs allow to move freely on the most inaccessible places and protect shoes from getting into the garbage.
- Restraint jacket is compensated by an abundance of pockets on the trousers. Inset side pockets with a simple and familiar, two back pockets with flaps, two front with flaps front and pockets at the hips under the knife. You can place everything you need from the salt, matches, maps, compass and GPS to the horns of the machine.
- Durable, comfortable, breathable, unpretentious suit is a reliable protection in the forest and in the air.
History of foundation "SPLAV" is rooted in the Soviet Union.
The company "SPLAV" began to produce and successfully produces still uniform, special, camouflage clothing, footwear, equipment and related products for the security, military and police structures. The development of new models, the design department of the company is based on the professional experience of the special units, it takes into account the needs and specificities of the different services and combat arms. It produces special equipment repeatedly tested in combat conditions in different climatic zones.