The suit "Night 91M" was designed for special forces units in the early nineties, it was extensively used by militarized police forces of Russia and special forces during the Chechen wars. At the moment, it is still used by some officers of the Police and the National Guard.
This suit includes sturdy jacket and pants with buttons. The jacket has 2 chest pockets, 2 pockets on the sleeves and an internal pocket for documents, protected from drench. Jacket and pants can be adjusted to fit you on waist.
In addition to 2 side pockets and 2 thigh pockets on trousers, there are special pockets for a knife and signal cartridges that can be used to carry a multitool or other things of similar size. The suit is made of Russian "Greta" fabric (47% cotton, 53% polyester).
- Ventilation inserts on both jacket and pants.
- Anti-dust insert at the bottom of the trousers.
- Greatly suitable for re-enacting Russian police special forces since the 1990s to the 2000s.
- Additionally strengthened fabric in the elbows and knees areas.
- Greta fabric 47% cotton, 53% polyester