One of the most important elements of a soldier's equipment is shoes. Properly selected shoes for the terrain and weather conditions provide the greatest comfort and can save a fighter from some injuries.
Demi-season boots "Legion" are a classic model of the tactical boots. Due to the frost-resistant materials, these boots are comfortable to use in winter with heavy snow, since they have a high tongue that prevents snow from getting inside.
These boots have a durable rubber sole that prevents slipping on ice, as well as it has water-repellent properties, which protects the boots from getting wet. In addition, the shoes have a double insole, which quickly takes the shape of the foot.
- Durable and wear-resistant materials.
- Non-slip rubber sole.
- Double insole that takes the shape of a foot.
- Windproof and frost-resistant boots.
- Genuine leather "Flotter"
- High-density rubber, oil-and gasoline-resistant, frost-resistant.