In modern armed conflicts, the main losses are not due to direct bullet hits, but due to shrapnel wounds. To increase protection from shrapnel, additional parts of armor protection, such as groin pads, have been developed.
The replica of the "6B45" groin pad is designed for the 6B45 bulletproof vest. The groin pad received a simple and convenient installation system and can be used for bulletproof vests and plate carriers with a Molle interface on the front.
This groin protection is a case with one compartment in which you can place a filler or ballistic protection.
- Durable wear-resistant materials.
- Convenience and ergonomics.
- Convenient pocket for installing ballistic protection
- Suitable for bulletproof vests and plate carriers with a Molle interface on the front
- Baltex Cordon 500PU (Digital Flora EMR Leto)