In modern armed conflicts, the main losses are not due to direct bullet hits, but due to shrapnel wounds. To increase protection from shrapnel, additional parts of armor protection, such as shoulder pads, have been developed.
The replica of the shoulder pads "6B45" is designed for the 6B45 bulletproof vest. The shoulder pads received a simple and convenient installation system suitable for most types of body armor, as well as the adjustment of all its elements.
The shoulder pads have a convenient pocket for installing ballistic protection and a wide sleeve adjustment that allows them to be installed even over a winter jacket.
- Universal form of the shoulder pad
- Convenient pocket for installing ballistic protection
- Universal protective element with the possibility of installation on most vests
- Convenient adjustment of the shoulder pad
- Baltex Cordon 500PU (Digital Flora EMR Leto)