The development of equipment does not stand still, every year there are new types of pouches and modifications of existing ones. Sometimes this is really justified, and sometimes it only leads to an increase in price and a decrease in usability. A large number of cords, ties, etc. are not needed by most users. At the same time, the classic pouches, without additional functional, are taken out of production by manufacturers.
The company Mordor Tac. solved this problem by releasing a line of pouches "Classic". The main idea was about simple pouches without unnecessary functional, made of modern materials with a affordable price. The pouch is suitable for both beginners, and professionals who do not need extra functionality and need light weight and low price.
The pouch for the PKK "Classic" is devoid of all unused functions, such as a cord tie, which in most cases does not work, or MOLLE platforms. You can put RPK 7.62x39 and RPK-74 5.45x39 magazines and other magazines on the intermediate cartridge in it.
- An excellent choice for a professional or a beginner
- Suitable for almost any intermediate cartridge magazines
- Only modern materials are used in production, ensuring durability and ease of use
- Low price and weight is ensured by the absence of unnecessary functionality
- Cordon Prime (OD, Black, Coyote, Moss); Cordura 1000D (Multicam); Cordura 500D (Black Multicam)
- 100% VELCRO ® nylon (Belgium)