Recon Webbing Systems have been used in the armed forces of different countries for more than a hundred years. Webbing systems are most effective in cases when the task is performed in a mountainous and wooded area, or when the main armament of a fighter is a machine gun, which requires carrying a large ammunition package with him. At the heart of any webbing system is a tandem of shoulder straps and a combat belt.
Mordor Tac has developed soft and comfortable shoulder straps "Sarmat", which are suitable not only for the "Skif" combat belt, but also for any other belts. They perfectly complement combat belts, turning them into a full-fledged recon webbing system with the possibility of comfortable use even with the heaviest ammunition. The straps optimally distribute the load thanks to a special filler with a memory effect. Suspenders are attached at 4 points, have quick adjustment with the possibility of quick installation on the combat belt.
The "Sarmat" straps have optimal dimensions and a wide range of adjustment, so they will be convenient for users with different physical parameters. The inner side of the straps consists of a 3D mesh with a damping filler, which will provide ventilation and high-quality cushioning when wearing equipment.
- Filler with memory effect
- Uniform weight distribution
- Four quick-fix mounting points
- Convenient and quick adjustment
- Prevents the belt from slipping
- Velcro panel on the back for placing patches
- MOLLE interface for installing pouches
- Olive, Black, Black Multicam, Coyote, Multicam - Nylon 1000D 6.0 100% (South Korea) Moss, Digital Flora - Cordon Prime 1000D Nylon 6.6 100% Baltex (Russia)
- 100% Polyester ITGF ® (Russia).
- 100% VELCRO ® nylon (Belgium)
- Acetal 100 % DUE EMME ® (Italy)
- 3D Mesh-100% polyester mesh (South Korea)
- Isolon, elastic polyurethane foam with memory effect (Russia)