The correct and convenient location of the utilitarian pouch is an important stage in fitting equipment. To do this, there are groin utility pouches that are attached directly to the unloading vest or to the vest for armor plates.
The company Mordor Tac. presents its version of a groin pouch for utilitarian needs. This pouch has a simple and clear design, which makes it convenient to use and resistant to various types of damage. The main difference from other pouches of this type is the ability to attach both to chestrig and to protective equipment.
Fastening of the pouch to the vest is carried out with the help of fastex located in the upper part of the pouch. There is also a Velcro adapter with slings for attachment to the plate carriers, and due to the large area of this attachment, the fixation is reliable and universal. On the front part there are molle slings with Velcro panels, allowing you to place additional pouches or patches. The interior space is equipped with an additional pocket made of a load-bearing side and three elastic loops for fixing various items in the pouch.
- Can be installed on ANY vest or a plate carrier
- Convenient organization of internal space
- Durable and wear-resistant materials
- A simple and convenient pouch
- Molle straps and velcro panel on the outside of the pouch
- Ergonomic and versatile
- Cordon Prime (Moss, Olive, Black, Coyote, Digital Flora) 1000D Nylon 6.6 100% Baltex (Russia).Nylon (Multicam) 1000D 6.0 100% (South Korea), Nylon (Black Multicam) 500D 6.0 100% (South Korea)
- Tourist - 100% nylon Baltex ® (Russia)
- 100% Polyester ITGF ® (Russia).
- Apri ® (Russia)
- YKK ® (Japan)
- 100% polyester, latex (Italy)
- Nylon 100% VELCRO ® (Belgium)