In 2013, a Set of All-Season Field Uniforms, called "VKPO", was developed for the Russian Army. The form this kit is modern and technological, but even it has its problmes. The VKPO jacket is too loose, and the trousers, on the contrary, are small, there is no high-quality ventilation, which should be for soldier in a hot climate. In this regard, Mordor Tac. has developed an improved version of the summer uniform from the VKPO kit, approved by the military for wearing as an alternative to the uniform from AO Voentorg or BTK Group.
The jacket looks totally the same, but has a number of significant design improvements: an additional volume has been added to the chest pockets, moisture drainage and ventilation in the armpits have been redesigned, a ventilation mesh has been sewn into the back folds, added 60x40 velcro for flag patches. Trousers, similar to the tunic, looks the same, as standard ones, but they also have changes: a gusset with effective ventilation has been added, standard buttons have been replaced with Canadian-type buttons on the waist adjustment and in the lower part of the trousers.
The uniform has an optimized size grid, thanks to which the jacket and trousers of the set are equally comfortable to use. With all technological improvements, this version of the VKPO is allowed to be worn by the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation and serves as a summer field suit for use with a standard set of "Ratnik" and any other equipment.
- Suitable for wearing by Soldiers of Russian Armed Forces
- Optimized size grid
- Telniashka and boots are sold separately
- Compatible with all standard insignia in the form of patches by order №300
- Improved ventilation in the jacket and trousers
- Original lightweight summer fabric "Elochka"
- Polyester 50%, Cotton 50%, "Elichka", "Tchaikovsky textile"Contact tape: 100% VELCRO ® Nylon
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Polypropylene Spets Komplek®
- 100% Polyacetal Spets Komplek®
- 100% Nylon Spets Komplekt®