Combat and operational actions in hot climates put forward special requirements for the soldier's uniform. Wearing heavy equipment in the form of a bulletproof vest and tectical vest over a regular jacket makes you sweat a lot and get tired faster, and in a regular T-shirt, your hands can quickly burn from the scorching sun, in such conditions, a Combat shirt will be the right solution.
Combat shirt "SARatov" for hot climate consists of two parts – the sleeveless shoulders and neck made of durable yet lightweight polyviscose fabric well-suited for use in combat conditions, and the body of breathable, fast-drying knit, well-draining from the body for quick drying under conditions of sweating, and the predominance of natural materials ensures that no irritation to the skin.
"SARatov" is a lightweight combat shirt that has an anatomical cut that does not restrict movement, while perfectly fitting the figure. When developing Mordor Tac focused on creating a product specifically for a hot climate, and in "SARatov" a lot of comments and suggestions from employees of special units serving in such climatic conditions were implemented.
- Anatomical cut of the shirt.
- Hypoallergenic, breathable and quick-drying materials.
- Free cut of the sleeves, which does not squeeze the limbs even in the turned-up position.
- Convenient fixation of the sleeve in various positions.
- High collar protecting the neck.
- Elastic end part with a predominance of natural materials.
- Two roomy pockets on the sleeves with zipper protection.
- Perfect for wearing with heavy body armor.
- Light weight of the product.
- Created taking into account the combat operation of such products.
- Magpie fabric - 35% viscose, 65% polyester.
- 100% Polyacetal Special Kit ® (Russia)
- Knitwear - 97% polyester 3% elastane
- 100% Polyester AO Lenta® (Russia)
- Contact tape: Nylon (polyamide) 100% VELCRO ® (Belgium)