Jacket Gorka 5" Wolf MOD.2" is a tactical jacket without insulation with basic wind and moisture protection designed for the demi-season and summer period. The jacket is fastened with a central zipper with a protective strap and has additional velcro fasteners. The jacket has a hood with adjustments for the oval and volume of the user's head. There are 6 pockets on the jacket – side, chest and shoulder pockets, on which there are velcro panels for attaching patches. There are compartments on the sleeve in the area of the elbow joint to accommodate elbow protection, the cuff volume is regulated by a Velcro fastener. The optimal length of the jacket allows you to use it in various conditions.
- Anatomical cut
- Double hood adjustment
- Windproof zipper closure
- Chest pockets remain accessible when wearing RPS-type equipment
- Strength and wear resistance
- Wind and moisture protection
- Unique beaver breathable fabric with a special coating
- 100% Polyacetal Special Kit ® (Russia)
- "Janus" 51% cotton, 49% nylon (polyamide) Baltex ® (Russia)
- 100% Polyester ITGF ® (Russia).
- Nylon (polyamide) 100% VELCRO ® (Belgium)