Since the beginning of the 20th century Russian soldiers have used a bag "Sidor". Such a backpack was used in the Russian Army until 2015, but even now there are people who finds it the most convenient bag.
Sidor is a simple bag with straps, its volume can reach 30 liters, if use it properly.
Haversack Bag "Sidor" has a main compartment with an external pocket, and there is a section for the "tag" with the name of the soldier or user on it. A strap of a backpack turns into shoulder straps, and there are straps on the sides for attaching additional equipment.
- I have served with the same bag!
- My father used it in hotspots!
- This product was in long-term preservation, in warehouse storage, but this does not affect its quality and functionality!
- A volume can reach 30 liters
- It's a classic! My great-great-great-grandfather used it in The Great War!
- My grandfather fought in Afghanistan with the same one!
- My great-grandfather go to Berlin with this bag!