During service or combat, weapons become an integral part of the soldier, but you do not need to carry gun constantly in your hands, and it is easy to drop and lose weapon, so you need to attach a sling to any weapon.
The sling is a combination of the advantages of three-point, two-point and single-point weapon sling systems, while eliminating their disadvantages. The "Duty-M3" sling allows the user to move the weapon from the transport position to the patrol or combat position and back in one movement, while the sling itself remains stationary on the user's body.
The sling has a metal carabiner for attaching to the butt and a special sling for attaching the sling to the butt, a fastex for quick release and a damping cushion.
- A soft expansion pad is included in the m3 belt kit.
- The collapsible design of the belt allows you to change the attachment elements to the weapon
- The belt is absolutely universal and suitable for all types of small arms
- In the transport position, it ensures a tight fit of the weapon to the body
- In the combat position, the belt completely releases the weapon, which allows shifting to the" weak " shoulder,shooting up or from a prone position
- The belt allows the user to move the weaponfrom the transport position to the patrol or combat position and back in one movement, while the belt itself remains stationary on the user's body
- The belt is made of high-quality, carefully selected and tested materials and accessories
- The belt is transformed into a two-point or single-point mode. This allows you to use the m3 DEBT on any type of weapon
- The belt is intuitive to operate
- In the intermediate, patrol position, the belt relieves the load from the hands and allowsyou to instantly raise the weapon to the strong shoulder for a targeted shot. When used on the left shoulder, it allows you to control the weapon with one hand
- The belt has a buckle for emergency resetting of weapons
- Cordura 1000D