For a long time in the Soviet, and then in the Army, there were practically no unloading systems and their systematization, but with the advent of UMTBS (the Equivalent of M. O. L. L. E.), the army began to receive combined-arms modular vests 6SH112 and 6SH117 "Ratnik", they were special pouches for various purposes.
This is a standard statutory utility pouch, it can accommodate a harness Esmarch or IP, as well as various accessories suitable in size. It has convenient and practical slings for installation on ANY VEST with M.O.L.L.E. or UMTBS interface.
This pouch has a flap on the button and Velcro.
- Flap securely closes the contents
- It Is a issued model of equipment in the armed forces
- Included in a "Ratnik" gear
- Great for placing various small items
- Cordura 1000D (Olive Drab), Mogotex (Flora VSR-98), Baltex Cordon 500PU (Digital Flora EMR Leto)