In 2013, the Russian Army began a gradual transition to the all-Season set Of field Uniforms "VKPO"(VKBO), the belt was the first element that received the most widespread use in the Russian Army.
The belt "VKBO", also known as "Pletenka", is the successor of the Soviet Soldier's Belt. The VKBO belt is used as an everyday one, in some cases it is hung with pouches for magazines or grenades. The army uses an olive belt, while the Navy and marines use a black belt.
The belt width is 40 mm, fastened with a metal buckle, equipped with two weapon belt strap. It has four sizes: S - up to 110 cm, M-up to 120 cm, L-up to 130 cm, XL - up to 140 cm., xXL - up to 150 cm.
- Included in the VKBO kit.
- Attention! This product could be in long-term conservation, in warehouse storage and have external scuffs, but this does not affect its quality and functionality!
- The belt width is 40 mm.
- Four belt options: Olive, Black, Moss, Multicam.
- Two Weapon Belt Strap included.
- Buckle, grommets, D-rings - steel