A pistol in the context of modern warfare is in most cases a secondary weapon (only if you are not John Wick). However, it requires additional ammunition (usually 1-2 spare magazines).
The "Wick" pouch solves this problem. It is created in the format of a single or double pouch. The pouch is closed from above with a strap, plastic is sewn into the front part of the pouch, for the convenience of getting and removing the magazine in the pouch. The side edges are made of stretch fabric with the addition of Teflon. Due to this, the magazine is perfectly fixed inside the pouch, does not hang out and does not fly out even with the valve open.
Molle straps are made of hypalon, so the pouch does not weigh anything, and most importantly, unlike competitors, it takes exactly 4/8 cm, which is equal to one or two molle straps. Therefore, it can be safely placed on the molle and it will not touch other pouches and interfere with their placement. Thus, the pouch is light, compact and combines all modern technologies.
- The size is exactly the size of the molle
- Easy to take out and put back the magazine
- The magazine does not hang out inside the pouch
- Light weight
- Impulse nylon 90%, spandex 10%, moisture-repellent coating Teflon (Russia). Olive, Coyote, Multicam - Nylon 1000D 6.0 100% (South Korea)
- Hypalon ORCA® (Belgium)
- 100% VELCRO ® nylon (Belgium)
- 100% ITGF polyester (Russia)
- Impulse Nylon 90%, Spandex 8%, Teflon 2% (Russia)