1. Stencil Set: Stencils for applying camouflage patterns to competition, hunting, military firearms, or airsoft (machine guns, assault rifles, shotguns, carbines, rifles, handguns).The stencils can be used with graffitti-style paint cans, or with specialized weapon paints. The contours and shapes of the stencils resemble the original camouflage patterns they are based on, but are not classified as their exact copies.
2. AK-74 Sling: This is more modern, AK-74 sling. Have two point of attachments to weapon.
3. Tactical Case for Weapons "A-9-1":A-9-1 Tactical Case will allow you to bear weapons with length till 104 cm with mounted sights. The weapon may be fixed hard with 3 straps on velcro. When the case is opened,it can play a role of mat for shooting. There are two grand-volume pockets at the outer side, which can allow to place 4 AK\AR mags inside.
4. Voron Original Soviet Weapon Finish:Black metal coating consisting of the same components and recipe of the original Soviet finish used on the AK, PKM, and SVD family. Can be applied to metal components and parts of any weapon or replica based on Soviet or modern Russian design, including AK, AKM, SVD, Saiga, PKM.NOTICE! Finish is applied with the help of a sponge, aerograph, air-brush (with a nozzle from 0.8mm) or a universal Preval sprayer.
5. Weapon Paint "Taiga":This is one of the most newest and best weapon Paint. It's created for military aims, but of course can be used for Hunting or Airsoft. Paint is created for extremal conditions. It will work up to 300 C. It provides protection against water, dust and even big sand. Can be applied to wood, steel, plastic and etc. Provides protection against IR. Can be applied to metal components and parts of any weapon or replica based on Soviet or modern Russian design, including AK, AKM, SVD, Saiga, PKM. NOTICE! Finish is applied with the help of a sponge, aerograph, air-brush (with a nozzle from 0.8mm) or a universal Preval sprayer.