The impossibility to be modular is one of the main modern bodyarmor problems. You need to buy different plate carriers or bodyarmor for different tasks, because there's no universal solution.
But everything changes. The manufacturers have developed modular vests especially to solve this kind of problem. The modular construction is the main advantage of it, you can add or remove different additional elements, like throat protectors, groin pad, etc.
All elements may be replaced by each other, so that's why you can assembly your bodyarmor for certain tasks and cases.
Back vest Base one of three critical modules. It's created to keep plate and kevlar, and for placing pouches, like hydrators.
1. "Universal" created for the Granit and SAPI Plates (Sizes: 1/2 or S/M)
2. "Enlarged" created for big plates Granit and SAPI (Sizes: 3 or L/XL)
"ATOM" modular platform has 3 critical elements, without which ones it's unable to be assembled:
1. Frontal vest Base; 2. Back vest Base; 3. Cummerbund.
All other modules are optional and you may buy it later or not buy it.
1. Modular system allows you to customize your armor for different tasks and cases.
2. Only 3 critical modules, the other ones are optional.
3. This vest is designed for different types of plates and soft armor.
Main Material: Cordura 1000D
When the FSB operative elite unit requires special order equipment for its special needs, he certainly will order them to Gearcraft. The combination of luxury materials with advanced equipment manufacturing technology combined with years of experience in the manufacture of special products. Gearcraft known for a variety of their own developments in demand in the power structures. Also concurrently made a small collection of Inventor for filming movies, it is applicable for airsoft.