- One size fits all
- Very warm, light and soft woolen gloves
- tight binding
- Made of natural wool and soft acrylic
- Alpaca - a nice little animals of a kind lamas (camel family), living on the high plateaux of South America. Cold winds and sudden changes in temperature forced her to adapt and to get a long, silky warm, but very dense hair.
- Its properties alpaca closest to the camel. Alpaca fibers are hollow inside, so that light (lighter than sheep's wool, but strong), and provide excellent thermal insulation. Due to the length of the fibers, wool almost fall down. But to completely eliminate rolling reduction and shrinkage of wool to synthetic fibers is added - in this case acrylic. Among other advantages of blended fabric, yarn becomes cheaper.
- Paint it, too, very rarely, because of the wide range of shades of colors of these animals.
- Alpaca feature is that when it is impossible to use the storage naphthalene, and therefore the anti-moths it is used only for natural remedies - lavender, cedar, and tobacco.
- Warm, "breathing" of wool gloves improves circulation and are a great prevention of joint disease.
- They will warm you on the track, hunting or fishing, on duty or shooting in the city and in the country.
History of foundation "SPLAV" is rooted in the Soviet Union.
The company "SPLAV" began to produce and successfully produces still uniform, special, camouflage clothing, footwear, equipment and related products for the security, military and police structures. The development of new models, the design department of the company is based on the professional experience of the special units, it takes into account the needs and specificities of the different services and combat arms. It produces special equipment repeatedly tested in combat conditions in different climatic zones.