Combat and operational actions in hot climates put forward special requirements for the soldier's uniform. Wearing heavy equipment in the form of a bulletproof vest and tectical vest over a regular jacket makes you sweat a lot and get tired faster, and in a regular T-shirt, your hands can quickly burn from the scorching sun, in such conditions, a Combat shirt will be the right solution.
Combat shirt "Sochi MOD.2" for hot climate consists of two parts – the sleeveless shoulders and neck made of durable yet lightweight polyviscose fabric well-suited for use in combat conditions, and the body of breathable, fast-drying knit, well-draining from the body for quick drying under conditions of sweating, and the predominance of natural materials ensures that no irritation to the skin.
"Sochi MOD.2" is a lightweight combat shirt that has an anatomical cut that does not restrict movement, while perfectly fitting the figure. When developing Mordor Tac focused on creating a product specifically for a hot climate, and in "Sochi MOD.2 " a lot of comments and suggestions from employees of special units serving in such climatic conditions were implemented.
1. Hypoallergenic, breathable and quick-drying materials.
2. Anatomical cut of the shirt.
3. Elastic end part with a predominance of natural materials.
4. Free cut of the sleeves, which does not squeeze the limbs even in the turned-up position.
5. Convenient fixation of the sleeve in various positions.
6. Two roomy pockets on the sleeves with zipper protection.
7. High collar protecting the neck.
8. Light weight of the product.
9. Perfect for wearing with heavy body armor.
10. Created taking into account the combat operation of such products.
Fabric: Magpie fabric - 35% viscose, 65% polyester. Knitwear - 97% polyester 3% elastane. "Python" BTK Group ® (Russia).
Sling: 100% Polyester ITGF ® (Russia).
Contact tape: Nylon (polyamide) 100% VELCRO ® (Belgium).
Zippers: 100% Polyacetal Special Kit ® (Russia).
Weight: 300 gram