Your effectiveness as a combat unit depends on your shooting accuracy. According to many circumstances, the shooting technique changes, but there are two things that always remain the same — your skills should be high and the weapon must be as convenient as possible. But sometimes the weapon in a standard body doesn’t satisfy the shooters with its behavior when shooting.
Survival Corps presents a specially developed Reactive Mk 2.0 muzzle break for AK assault rifles. This break helps to reduce recoil and also removes the flash and significantly reduces the shot's noise. Side holes excellently reduce recoil because they are directed backwards and that way create "jet blast". The top ones minimize accidental barrel's movements, which provides closer grouping of shots and increases the accuracy of the next shot.
This muzzle break consists of four chambers which redirect more propellant gases. That's why it reduces recoil so great. Using this muzzle break, you can more easily hold weapons when bursting and increase shooting comfort by removing the flash and making the shots quieter.
1. Two versions for AK rifles in caliber 5.45 and 7.62 mm.
2. Three materials at option: steel with protective oxidized surface,
3. Consists of four chambers.
4. Perfectly compensates recoil.
5. Completely removes the flash.
6. Makes shooting quieter.
7. Long service life.
8. Designed for Cyma & LCT models. Can be adjust for other AEG brands.
1. Steel with protective oxidized surface