During service or combat, weapons become an integral part of the soldier, but you do not need to carry them constantly in your hands, they are easy to drop and lose, so you need to attach a sling to any weapon.
The Pilum sling has two ways of application, as a single-point and two-point sling with a quick release. It is convenient to use with medium-length weapons, such as the AK-74 or M4.
The belt is attached to the weapon with steel carbines to the swivel on the forend and buttstock, or with a textile loop to the butt. The belt is equipped with a soft cushion and fastex for quick release. Easily and quickly adjusted, thanks to the metal carabiner, you can easily turn a two-point belt into a single-point one.
1. Quick adjustment of the belt "on the go".
2. The damping insert is sewn into the strap what adds to the comfort during long crossings.
3. On the ends of the belt there are two carabiners for attaching to the front and rear swivel.
4. The sling may be used as a single point,
5. The strap is equipped with a system reset on a plastic fastex buckle.
6. In the absence of a rear entablature,
7. A-tacs FG and Multicam are made from original US fabrics.
Fabric: Cordura 1000D.
Hardware: COATS threads, Velcro ® , YKK STOCKO ® Plastic buckles.
Weight: 240 gram