Since the beginning of the 20th century Russian soldiers have used a bag "Sidor". Such a backpack was used in the Russian Army until 2015, but even now there are people who finds it the most convenient bag.
Sidor is a simple bag with straps, its volume can reach 30 liters, if use it properly.
Haversack Bag "Sidor" has a main compartment with an external pocket, and there is a section for the "tag" with the name of the soldier or user on it. A strap of a backpack turns into shoulder straps, and there are straps on the sides for attaching additional equipment.
1. A volume can reach 30 liters.
2. It's a classic! My great-great-great-grandfather used it in The Great War!
3. My great-grandfather go to Berlin with this bag!
4. My grandfather fought in Afghanistan with the same one!
5. My father used it in hotspots!
6. I have served with the same bag!
7. This product was in long-term preservation, in warehouse storage,
Weight: 700 gram
We present to you the products of Russian companies and factories ranging from small workshops to large factories. This can be a massive defense orders, warehouse surplus since Soviet times, small exclusive supply.
However, all Russian goods unites several unique features. This legendary simplicity and reliability comparable with AK47.
The massive use of simple, sometimes rough but incredibly practical materials is a significant feature of the production of the USSR. Russian production in the best extent inherited the experience, but fully supplementing it with the most advanced Western technologies of the new century.
So meet flavor of Russian manufacturers, you will not be difficult to feel the charm of this enchanting Russian things.