Since the beginning of the 20th century Russian soldiers have used a bag "Sidor". Such a backpack was used in the Russian Army until 2015, but even now there are people who finds it the most convenient bag.
Sidor is a simple bag with straps, its volume can reach 30 liters, if use it properly.
Haversack Bag "Sidor" has a main compartment with an external pocket, and there is a section for the "tag" with the name of the soldier or user on it. A strap of a backpack turns into shoulder straps, and there are straps on the sides for attaching additional equipment.
1. A volume can reach 30 liters.
2. It's a classic! My great-great-great-grandfather used it in The Great War!
3. My great-grandfather go to Berlin with this bag!
4. My grandfather fought in Afghanistan with the same one!
5. My father used it in hotspots!
6. I have served with the same bag!
7. This product was in long-term preservation, in warehouse storage,
Weight: 700 gram