- Strong tactical Mitts
- Soft "pads" on the palm reinforced durable, anti-slip material
- Molded protection "knuckles" fist
- Protectors in the first phalanx bones with ventilation zones
- Neoprene cuff with strap-buckle type «Velcro» fixes the glove at the wrist
- Tactical Mitts - this thing is absolutely necessary for people who have to deal with cold and small arms. They protect hands from pinching mechanisms of small arms, cuts and bruises. Tactical knives are designed mostly for tactical gloves. Due to open the fingers, hands do not lose sensitivity and can make the most subtle manipulation.
- Following the military tactical Mitts loved by tourists and athletes extreme. Drivers of SUVs, motorcycles, quads and bicycle tourists, regulars adventure races, and orienteering got in their face easy and reliable protection for the hand, allows you to leave the side of caution and focus on the route.
- Mitts "Rage" made of durable plastic.
- Palm of the glove is made of high-tech fiber Microfiber (Polyester 100%). Since much of the material yarn thinner than conventional fibers, the density of the material increases considerably. Through this web of Microfiber has a significant wind resistance and retains heat well. This also explains why water-repellent properties of the material. In this case, Microfiber does not prevent air exchange.
- In the palm of soft insert to protect the hands and the best cushioning, which reinforced durable anti-slip material.
- Protection of molded plastic protects knuckles. Protectors in the first phalanges bones supplemented ventilation zones.
- Neoprene cuff firmly tightened the belt-buckle type «Velcro».
History of foundation "SPLAV" is rooted in the Soviet Union.
The company "SPLAV" began to produce and successfully produces still uniform, special, camouflage clothing, footwear, equipment and related products for the security, military and police structures. The development of new models, the design department of the company is based on the professional experience of the special units, it takes into account the needs and specificities of the different services and combat arms. It produces special equipment repeatedly tested in combat conditions in different climatic zones.