The shirt is designed for use in hot weather combined with a bulletproof jacket.
- Knitted fabric fibers COOLMAX® with cooling effect, high elasticity in both directions.
- The implication tight fit. Worn over the head, is on a refueling
- Torso pritalen, with a margin on the length, spin lengthened - does not get out of his pants with active movement
- Stand-up collar with zip to the neck height increases smoothly. Lined with knitted fabric for comfort and exhaust sweat. Lightning covered the entire length of the inside bar with a knitted lining, the top is bent outward to protect the chin
- Raglan sleeve - no seams on the shoulders, not constrained freedom of movement of the hands. Articulated by bending arms cut
- Gain elbow pads convex anatomical shape of NYCO fabric coated with the surface anti-scratch coating on the PVC as pimples. Pimples significantly increase the strength of the tissue abrasion and slip-ups in the elbow while smooth surfaces
- Ability to set a gain elbow elbow pads D3O or similar polyethylene foam inserts its own production (included). Input for insertion / removal of inserts located on the inside of the sleeve and does not use customary for this purpose Velcro. This protects the pad from getting into the garbage and sand making reliable retention inserts
- On the shoulders of a tractor vertical pockets on the zipper. Pockets volume, with pleats at the bottom and the rear. Large Velcro for fixing the chevrons. At the bottom of the loop Neaten for water drainage
- Includes two caps for large Velcro arm-pockets - Velcro response, the main fabric trimmed costume. The plug closes monotonous Velcro large area, which stands out from the tissue, especially in camouflage design
- Underarm inserts a large area of the jersey for ventilation and drainage of sweat
- Cuffs with Velcro patami. A minimum of extra layers of fabric on the wrists for comfort in hot weather
- Velcro sewn reliability not only the perimeter, but further along the diagonals or seam in the middle. Loaded by all Velcro sewn in two or three passes
- All zippers comfortable manners of the braid
- The main seams - on flat knits (protect from chafing) on tissue NYCO - chetyrehnitochny serger stitching for extra strength, and tack-laden places in a zigzag
- The basic material - NYCO Rip-stop, 50% cotton, 50% nylon
- Strengthening - NYCO Rip-stop, 50% cotton, 50% nylon, with anti-scratch coating on the basis of PVC
- Knitwear - 83% COOLMAX® polyester, 17% elastane
History of foundation "SPLAV" is rooted in the Soviet Union.
The company "SPLAV" began to produce and successfully produces still uniform, special, camouflage clothing, footwear, equipment and related products for the security, military and police structures. The development of new models, the design department of the company is based on the professional experience of the special units, it takes into account the needs and specificities of the different services and combat arms. It produces special equipment repeatedly tested in combat conditions in different climatic zones.