During service or combat, weapons become an integral part of the soldier, but you do not need to carry gun constantly in your hands, and it is easy to drop and lose weapon, so you need to attach a sling to any weapon.
The sling is a combination of the advantages of three-point, two-point and single-point weapon sling systems, while eliminating their disadvantages. The "Duty-M3" sling allows the user to move the weapon from the transport position to the patrol or combat position and back in one movement, while the sling itself remains stationary on the user's body.
The sling has a metal carabiner for attaching to the butt and a special sling for attaching the sling to the butt, a fastex for quick release and a damping cushion.
1. The belt is absolutely universal and suitable for all types of small arms.
2. The belt allows the user to move the weaponfrom the transport position
3. In the transport position, it ensures a tight fit of the weapon to the body.
4. In the intermediate, patrol position, the belt relieves the load from the hands
5. In the combat position, the belt completely releases the weapon,
6. The belt has a buckle for emergency resetting of weapons.
7. The belt is intuitive to operate.
8. The collapsible design of the belt allows you to change the attachment elements to the weapon.
9. The belt is made of high-quality,
10. A soft expansion pad is included in the m3 belt kit.
11. The belt is transformed into a two-point or single-point mode.
Fabric: Cordura 1000D.
Weight: 200 gram