The protective collar of the "Vorot" is designed to protect the neck from small fragments. The collar consists of two parts, the front part is adjustable and fastened with Velcro and can be removed if necessary. The back part consists of two protective adjustable petals, so it can be adjusted for convenient use in a prone position, with a helmet and other equipment.
Thanks to a well-thought-out fastening system, the collar can be used with almost any tile. The "Vorot" is attached to both shoulder pads and shoulder straps. For the convenience of fastening, Velcro fasteners are located on the bottom of the protective collar for additional fixation.
Patterns for cutting inserts inside are available for this product. You can make an insert from EVA, foam or aramid. Hand-made or on factory. Download patterns in two formats (A4 for home printers and Full for large format printing) at this link: https://goo.su/OUS1k0f
- Four independent compartments for armored packages
- The ability to install on most models of stoves
- Modern wear-resistant materials
- Convenient adjustment for use with helmet and lying position
- Removable front part
- 3D Mesh - 100% polyester Mesh (South Korea)
- Additional fabric: Tourist - Polyamide 100% Baltex ® (Russia)
- Contact tape: 100% VELCRO ® nylon(Belgium)
- Main fabric: Moss, Olive, Digital Flora - Cordon Prime 1000D Nylon 6.6 100% Baltex (Russia). Multicam - Nylon 1000D 6.0 100% (South Korea)
- Plastic fittings: 100% APRI ® Acetal (Russia)
- Sling: 100% Polyamide of JSC Lenta (Russia)