- Upper Material - Combined - natural chrome leather and shoe fabric "Cordura 1500" with a special water-repellent
- Lining - hygroscopic and durable fabric "Kambrel"
- Sole - High, cast TPE
- The method of attaching soles - glue-pin
- The height of the tibia - 25 cm
- Valve ("Language") - Solid, high
- Toe - reinforced thermoplastic material (TM)
- Backdrop - Hard of TM
- Instep - Metal
- Dimensions - 36-47
History of foundation "SPLAV" is rooted in the Soviet Union.
The company "SPLAV" began to produce and successfully produces still uniform, special, camouflage clothing, footwear, equipment and related products for the security, military and police structures. The development of new models, the design department of the company is based on the professional experience of the special units, it takes into account the needs and specificities of the different services and combat arms. It produces special equipment repeatedly tested in combat conditions in different climatic zones.