The standard ergonomics of special weapons does not always fit the specifics of the tasks performed and has rather limited functionality. RIS-Handguard is the solution to this problem. Various additional equipment can be installed on it, which will significantly expand the functionality of special weapons and will have a positive impact on tactical and technical characteristics and ergonomics.
This RIS-forearm is designed for installation on a small-sized 9A-91 assault rifle and allows you to install such important body kit elements as tactical flashlights, PEQ, tactical grips of various types, etc.
A battery with dimensions of no more than 75x25x15mm (950 mAh / 7.4 V) is placed in the forearm.
- A battery with dimensions of no more than 75x25x15mm (950 mAh / 7.4V) can fit inside
- High quality of manufacture
- The picatinny rail allow you to place various equipment
- Suitable only for drives of the 19th series from NPO AEG!
- Picatinny rail: Steel coated with phosphate varnish
- Forearm: High-strength polymer