"Red Crescent" PVC Medical Patch is the traditional designation of medical services in a number of states. It is intended for mounting on the velcro panel of medical pouches.
The "Red Crescent" PVC Medical Patch is manufactured by Mordor Tac. using iPVC ® technology, thanks to which it has an ultra-resistant color and has increased resistance to mechanical and other influences of an aggressive external environment, including ultra-violet, in comparison with traditional embroidered or jacquard chevrons.
The patch is attached to any velcro interface using a plastic extruded hook that can withstand 10,000 cycles of fastening/detaching.
- Does not lose color
- International medical symbol
- High resistance to mechanical and other influences
- It is produced by a non-fake method
- Size 20x25 mm
- Plastic (nylon) hook for secure fixation.
- Unique iPVC ® manufacturing technology.
- 100% nylon (South Korea)
- 100% PVC (Russia)