The membrane poncho raincoat "Inok" is a universal cape made of membrane fabric for protection from precipitation and wind."Inok" in the expanded form (1350x2150mm) protects the head, torso, arms and upper legs from rain of varying intensity, sleet and wind. When folded in a case (300x250 mm), the raincoat fits into the cargo pocket of the trousers.
It can be used in the form of an awning. The raincoat has a voluminous hood with adjustments, which allows you to wear it even with a helmet.
- It folds into a special case for compact transportation.
- Porelle membrane: Water resistance 10000 mm of water column / Vapor permeability 10000 g/m2.
- The membrane material will not let you get wet.
- Size 300х250mm
- It is possible to wear over equipment and helmet.
- It can be used as an ersatz awning.
- Main fabric: Nylon (100%polyamide), Porelle membrane.
- Elastic cord: Polyester, latex 100% AO Lenta ® (Russia).
- Plastic fittings: Polyacetal 100% Special Kit ® (Russia).