Helmet covers have come a long way of development and from simple means of additional camouflage have turned into a full-fledged functional element of the equipment of modern military.
Cover for 6b47 helmet by Mordor Tac. is an advanced version of the standard army cover. It has two side slings for attaching camouflage elements, valves that cover the NVG mount and the Picatinny rail. In the back there are two velcro strips for attaching call sign chevrons and patches and two goggles fixing loops that do not harm the band because the velcro is on the outer side.
The size of the cover is adjustable on the back of the head with an elastic cord and a fixator. The cover is very functional, made of durable Janus fabric and has high-quality accessories. It is presented in many camo patterns and can be used as a statutory item of equipment.
- Issued type of cover.
- Straps for foliage and branches on the sides.
- Flaps with Velcro for NVG mount and picatinny rail.
- High quality fabric and hardware.
- Loops for the goggles.
- "Janus" 51% cotton, 49% nylon (polyamide) Baltex ® (Russia)
- 100% VELCRO ® nylon (Belgium)
- Polyester, latex 100% AO Lenta (Russia)
- 100% Polyamide AO Lenta® (Russia)