To increase the area of protection from splinters in modern bulletproof vests and plate carriers, additional protection modules are used: groin pads, shoulder protection and neck protection.
The universal protection of the groin area "Fartuk" from Mordor Tac. is a classic groin pad with a bulky compartment for installing a ballistic package, providing a high area of protection from fragments.
The groin pad is easily installed on most types of modern body armor. The fastening system provides a reliable fixation on the vest, including with armor elements inside the groin pad.
Patterns for cutting inserts inside are available for this product. You can make an insert from EVA, foam or aramid. Hand-made or on factory. Download patterns in two formats (A4 for home printers and Full for large format printing) at this link: https://goo.su/pCSi6fS
Size: 445 х 325 х 5 мм mm (Length х Width х Depth).
- Durable and wear-resistant materials.
- Bulky compartment for installing ballistic packages
- Reliable fixation on the vest
- Universal protection element with the possibility of installation on most modern vests
- Ease of installation
- DOES NOT HAVE ANY BALLISTIC PROPERTIES OF INDIVIDUAL ARMOR PROTECTION!!!
- Tourist Polyamide 100% Baltex ® (Russia).Sling: 100% Polyester ITGF ® (Russia)
- 100% VELCRO ® nylon (Belgium)
- 100% Polyester ITGF ® (Russia).
- Moss, Olive, Black, Coyote, Digital Flora - Cordon Prime 1000D Nylon 6.6 100% Baltex ® (Russia).Multicam - Nylon 1000D 6.0 100% (South Korea).Black Multicam - Nylon 500D 6.0 100% (South Korea)