Modern helmets like LSHZ 1 + have recently been widely used in the units of the Rosguard, the FSB and the Russian Ministry of Defense. A distinctive feature of this helmet is a convenient suspension and side rails for installing additional equipment such as active hearing protection, flashlights and NVG. In fact, the LSHZ 1+ helmet is a novelty and until recently did not have a functional cover while covering the entire dome of the helmet. This problem was solved by a special cover "Ares" by Mordor Tac.
The "Ares" cover for the modern helmets like LSHZ 1+, MICH 2000, Atlas and etc helmet covers the entire area of the helmet, on all sides there are convenient minimalistic velcro panels for installing patches, insignia, light-accumulating marks, IR beacons, etc.
To install this cover on the helmet, it is necessary to remove the side rails from the helmet, after installing the cover, the rails are mounted in their places and screwed through special holes in the cover, thanks to this arrangement, the cover covers all parts of the helmet and is securely fixed on it.
- A cover with a clear installation and reliable fixation
- It is put on a helmet with dismantled rails, and is additionally fixed by them during installation
- Adjustment along the bottom edge with an elastic cord
- There are minimalistic velcro panelsfor placing patches, light-accumulating marks, IR beacons, etc
- The ears of the helmet and the lower edge are completely covered by the cover
- Loops for the goggles
- "Janus" 51% cotton, 49% nylon (polyamide) Baltex ® (Russia)
- 100% VELCRO ® nylon (Belgium)
- Polyester, latex 100% ITGF (Russia)
- 100% Polyester ITGF ® (Russia).