Panama hats as a universal headdress have proven themselves all over the world, being an integral part of uniforms for the military contingent. Panama protects the user from the sun and bad weather, and is also an element of camouflage.
Panama "Veter" from Mordor Tac. is a functional and modern panama that provides reliable protection against overheating, moderate cold and light precipitation. The NyCo manufacturing material makes the panama durable, lightweight and hygienic.
Panama "Veter" has a universal size and is adjusted around the circumference of the head with an elastic cord and a lock, there is also a cord for fastening under the chin. Panama has working ventilation openings providing a high level of thermoregulation. Panama is equipped with a sling for 10 cells for attaching camouflage elements, in the upper and rear parts there are velcro panels for signal patches.
- High masking properties.
- Velcro panels for signal patches.
- The possibility of fine adjustment for the user.
- Durable wear-resistant materials.
- Suitable for various climatic conditions.
- Can be worn with a protective helmet.
- Universal size.
- A sling for attaching camouflage elements.
- Excellent ventilation.
- 100% Polyester, 100% Polyamide TKF (Russia)
- Digital Flora (EMR Summer), Moss - NyCo nylon 50%, cotton 50% (Russia)
- 100% Polyamide AO Lenta® (Russia)
- Contact tape: Nylon (polyamide) 100% VELCRO ® (Belgium)