Every employee of a combat unit must have the means to provide first aid in case of injury, i.e. at least a hemostatic tourniquet or turnstile and medical scissors.
The Mordor Tac. LLC has developed a minimalistic pouch that accommodates a tourniquet and scissors at the same time, while not occupying a large number of MOLLE cells.
The tourniquet is held by two slings on the contact tape, while the scissors have a separate compartment with a locking valve.
Weight: 40 grams.
Dimensions: 225 x 85 x 30 mm (Length x Width x Height).
- Designed for wearing a tourniquet and medical scissors in quick access
- Compactness is provided by thin and strong MOLLE fasteners made of hypalon
- Modern and reliable materials.
- Hypalon ORCA® (Belgium)
- 100% VELCRO ® nylon (Belgium)
- 100% Polyamide AO Lenta® (Russia)