Shoulder Protections "Paladin" are a universal shoulder and armpit protection for the Nazgul and Uruk-Hai 6094 plate carriers from Mordor Tac, compatible with most modern body armor. The anatomical shape of the "Paladin" shoulder pads allows for maximum protection area while maintaining maximum user mobility. The shoulder pads are conveniently adjustable in two planes, the inner side of the shoulder pad is made of high-quality 3D mesh, which provides comfort of use and ventilation. A special convenient valve is provided for the installation of the ballistic package.
Patterns for cutting inserts inside are available for this product. You can make an insert from EVA, foam or aramid. Hand-made or on factory. Download patterns in two formats (A4 for home printers and Full for large format printing) at this link: https://goo.su/ywDbfc2
Weight: 240 grams.
Dimensions: 175 x 300 x 40 mm (Length x Width x Height).
- Provides a protection area of 682 sq.cm
- Height and girth adjustment on Velcro
- Ergonomic shape
- 3D ventilation mesh on the inside
- A valve for installing a ballistic package
- Modern wear-resistant materials
- Velcro panels for installing patches
- 100% Polyamide of JSC Lenta (Russia)
- 3D Mesh mesh 100% polyester (South Korea)
- Isolon, elastic polyurethane foam with memory effect (Russia)
- Moss, Olive, Digital Flora - Cordon Prime 1000D Nylon 6.6 100% Baltex (Russia). Multicam - Nylon 1000D 6.0 100% (South Korea)
- Nylon 100% VELCRO ® (Belgium)