Winter fleece balaclava is a reliable means of protecting the face and neck from frost, wind and snow. The balaclava allows you to stay warm, preserve the anonymity of the user and make it more hygienic and comfortable to wear a helmet and protective mask.
Balaclava "Vader" from the company Mordor Tac. it is made of high-quality fleece and has a special insert in the mouth and nose area made of "waffle", which allows you to breathe freely in it with your face closed at low temperatures.
Winter balaclava "Vader" is warm, durable, elastic and does not obstruct the user's breathing. It is well suited for wearing at low temperatures (from 0 to -40 degrees), has a universal size and can be used with an open, closed face or as a scarf or snood (buff).
- Thermal insulation properties
- Dries quickly
- Flat seams
- Antibacterial treatment
- Universal size
- Moisture-wicking fabric
- It has an insert to facilitate breathing with a closed face
- High functionality
- Variety of application options
- Main fabric: Fleece fabric "Panda" 98% polyester 2% elastane BTK Group ® (Russia)
- Additional insert: Tiger - 98% polyester/ 2% Elastane BTK Group ® (Russia)