A weapon sling is an integral part of the equipment of any armed employee, from a simple infantryman to an FSB operator. Anyone who uses a gun in their work uses a weapon sling. When using a belt with a bulletproof vest, there is often a problem of twisting the straps, which does not allow normal use of weapons, and working with weapons on the belt is difficult because of a backpack and other bulky equipment.
The company Mordor Tac. solved this problem by releasing the first weapon sling in Russia that can be integrated into almost any plate or bulletproof vest. The "Y-MOD" sling is attached to the shoulder straps, without using a classic pillow. Due to the belt attachment on the shoulder straps, the weapon is located in the center of the body and its weight is distributed evenly. At the same time, the armor plates do not lift up and the belt does not interfere with interacting with weapons and equipment.
The sling is attached to the weapon with a carbine, which has a free movement on an elastic cord, which does not limit the speed and maneuverability when working with the weapon. At the ends of the elastic cord there are buckles that allow you to quickly unfasten the weapon. The belt also comes with a regular pillow, so you can use it without embedding it in the plate, like a regular single-point belt.
- The use of a special adapter on the butt (included in the kit) allows you to fold the butt on the AKS-74, AK-74M, AK-12 without unbuckling the belt
- The unique design allows you to integrate the sling into almost any plate or body armor
- With the help of a cushion (included in the kit), it is possible to use it as a normal single-point belt
- The cushion consists of three layers, including a 3D mesh and a damping layer, so it does not rub or press, distributing the load over the entire area
- Suitable for almost any weapon with a butt (including AK Series, Vityaz, and AR-15 with any butt)
- polyester 39%, natural rubber 61% Gentex ® (Italy)
- steel 100% factory Trud (Russia)
- 100% VELCRO ® nylon (Belgium)
- 100% ITGF polyester (Russia)
- 100% Apri ® polyacetal (Russia)