The development of equipment does not stand still, every year there are both new types of pouches and modifications of existing ones. Sometimes this is justified, and sometimes leads to an unjustified increase in price and a decrease in usability, since a large number of cords, contact tape, ties are not used by most users.
The company Mordor Tac has developed a series of pouches "Classic". These are reliable pouches without unnecessary details, made of modern materials. "Classic" is suitable for both beginners who have not decided on the type of pouches used, and professionals who need a simple and reliable pouch.
The pouch for PK "Classic" is designed for boxes of PK or PKP "Pecheneg". The pouch is designed for a box of 100 rounds of 7,62x54 or a machine gun belt. Also, 6 AK magazines are placed in the pouch, and it is convenient to use for utilitarian needs.
Weight: 300 grams.
Dimensions: 300 x 200 x 90 mm (Length x Width x Height).
- Suitable for utilitarian needs
- An excellent choice for professional and beginner
- Suitable for a box of up to 100 rounds of 7.62x54 or a machine gun belt
- Only modern materials are used in production, ensuring durability and ease of use.
- Light weight.
- Holds up to six AK magazines
- Cordon Prime (OD, Black, Coyote, Moss); Cordura 1000D (Multicam); Cordura 500D (Black Multicam)
- 100% VELCRO ® nylon (Belgium)