This PVC patch is the flag of the Russian Federation made in the style of "honeycomb", thanks to which the patch acquires camouflage properties when viewed from a right angle.
The "Honeycomb" PVC Patch is manufactured by Mordor Tac. using iPVC ® technology, thanks to which it has an ultra-resistant color and has increased resistance to mechanical and other influences of an aggressive external environment, including ultra-violet, in comparison with traditional embroidered or jacquard chevrons.
The patch is attached to any velcro interface using a plastic extruded hook that can withstand 10,000 cycles of fastening/detaching.
- Does not lose color
- High resistance to mechanical and other influences
- Size 80x50 mm
- It is produced by a non-fake method
- Russian tricolor with a mesh structure
- Plastic (nylon) hook for secure fixation
- Unique iPVC ® manufacturing technology
- 100% nylon (South Korea)
- 100% PVC (Russia)