Compatible with various helmets.The module is designed for covers manufactured by Mordor Tac. (except for the "Ustav") and any helmets with Velcro on the dome (Mich 2000, LShZ, TOR, Atlas, 6B47 and others).
The "Headcrab" is mounted on a velcro panel and additionally on hinges for glasses, adjustable in length and width. On the main part there is a large Velcro panel and elastic cords for attaching IR beacons. In the back there is a pouch for placing counterweights and batteries. The kit includes a special panel for convenient storage of AAA or Cr123 batteries, which is attached to the velcro inside the pouch.
This module works as a platform for IR beacons and mounting of NVG counterweights, power banks for action cameras and other things.
Size: 315 х 120 х 35 мм (Length х Width х Depth).
- Pouch for counterweight / battery power bank.
- The elastic cord allows you to fix the wires, or attach an additional disguise to the helmet.
- Compatible with various helmets.
- Large amount of velcro for attaching insignia.
- Multicam, Black, Coyote, Olive - NyCo Nylon 50%, Cotton 50% (South Korea)
- Nylon (polyamide) 100% VELCRO ® (Belgium)