PVC patch "Flag of the USSR" is the flag of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, i.e. a red rectangular panel with an image on its upper left corner of a golden sickle and hammer and above them a red five-pointed star framed with a gold border.
The PVC patch "Flag of the USSR" is manufactured by Mordor Tac. using iPVC ® technology, thanks to which it has an ultra-resistant color and has increased resistance to mechanical and other influences of an aggressive external environment, including ultra-violet, in comparison with traditional embroidered or jacquard chevrons.
The patch is attached to any velcro interface using a plastic extruded hook that can withstand 10,000 cycles of fastening/detaching.
- Does not lose color
- High resistance to mechanical and other influences
- Size 80x50 mm
- It is produced by a non-fake method
- Plastic (nylon) hook for secure fixation.
- Unique iPVC ® manufacturing technology.
- The approved state flag of the USSR
- 100% nylon (South Korea)
- 100% PVC (Russia)