The Kenguru groin bag is installed on any plate carrier with a Velcro flap. It can be used together with a groin protection, stomach protection and any other modules.
The bag consists of two compartments - the main one, which contains two micro-compartments and an additional one. In both compartments there are loops for attaching the pistol strap. On the front part there is a velcro panel for patches, a MOLLE platform, as well as vertical molle straps, on which you can attach a pouch for hemostatic tourniquet, pistol mag or a multitool pouch.
The bag can be used for various purposes, both for storing documents and as a medical pouch, since the volume is enough to store a significant number of medicines.
- Can be installed on ANY vest or a plate carrier
- Convenient organization of internal space
- A simple and convenient pouch
- Molle straps and velcro panel on the outside of the pouch
- Durable wear-resistant materials
- Ergonomic and versatile
- 100% Polyester Air-mesh (South Korea)
- Cordon Prime (Moss, Olive, Black, Coyote, Digital Flora) 1000D Nylon 6.6 100% Baltex (Russia).Nylon (Multicam) 1000D 6.0 100% (South Korea), Nylon (Black Multicam) 500D 6.0 100% (South Korea)
- 100% Nylon VELCRO ® (Belgium).
- YKK ® zipper (Japan)
- 100% Apri ® polyacetal (Russia)