Modern combat uniform should combine such qualities as multitasking, comfort, durability and simplicity. Many types of uniform are developed, but special tasks require the use of special equipment. Regular BDU trousers are not always enough functional and comfortable, which does not satisfy the special forces operators.
Combat pants "VOIN" were developed for Russian special forces, using the experience of Syrian war. These pants are a minimum version of pants from VOИN, but they have a higher wearing comfort in comparison with analogues. Pants have built-in knee pads and ventilation under the knees and at the waist.
Unique knee pads give the pants a recognizable look. The pants can be adjusted at the waist, also adjustable in height and the outer and inner seam of the pants.
- Created for those cases, when you need maximal mobility
- Include unique polymeric kneepad
- Great for hot weather
- The trousers have a universal height (HEIGHT 2: 177 – 188 cm), with the possibility of precise adjustment
- Specially designed for special forces, tested in combat
- Do not glow in NVG
- Rip-Stop 50% Cotton 50% Nylon
- Nylon mesh, Polymer knee pads